SomethingYellow-Heresy Online
So army ADD has kicked in again and I'm looking at my 90% painted BA portion of my DIY that I only played at a single tournament. I'm a little obsessed with the Sanguinor but also with a Sanguinary Guard army. Here is what I'm thinking of:
HQ
Dante-225
Sanguinor-275
Elite
Sanguinairy Priest-90
Jump Pack, Power Weapon
Troops
Sanguinairy Guard-230
2xInferno Pistols, Powerfist
Sanguinairy Guard-230
2xInferno Pistols, Powerfist
Sanguinairy Guard-230
2xPlasma Pistols, Powerfist
Sanguinairy Guard-230
2xPlasma Pistols, Powerfist
10 Assault Marines-240
2xMeltas, 2xLightning Claws
This comes out to 1,750 on the nose. The lightning claw Sergeant turns into a mini-captain automatically so he'll be throwing out 5 St5 attacks on the charge at WS5 and that's if he's not near the Sanguinor. Sanguinor is a small unit/character killer. Plus I've got a hella cool conversion planned and he's a beast. Dante with making the SG's Troops, Hit-n-Run, and pinpoint deepstrike is pretty nice. I am thinking about dropping one SG squad to bring another Assault Marine unit. What do you guys think?


0 Yorumlar