Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tommy in a Facemask

On Tuesday I was headed into Publix. Tommy had to go to the bathroom, but so did I. I could not find another face mask, so we were going to have to share one. He said he would just use a tshirt. I had asked him to put a couple of his hundred old tshirts in the car in case we needed a rag.

The tshirt was not in bad shape, just horrible dingy. He did not try to figure out how to put it on straight. He just picked it from the floor in the back seat and wrapped it crazily around his face and tied it. I laughed hard at the sight he was. I suppose he had about six or more layers over his mouth and nose. I was happy to see he was protected.

I left a Lysol Wipe on the console so he could grab it and use it before he got back into the car or touched anything. He is careful about 99% of the time.

Last week, I asked him why he had so many tshirts and button shirts. I knew he was not a person who bought a lot of clothing. He said his cousin gained weight and gave him the shirts. Now, I know. One day a few months ago, he said he ought to give them away. I have a better idea--cut napkins from them! He would use them and consider them a good thing. I can hem them. Since I have no fabric, I can use them for facemasks.

While in Cullman, we went to my friend's junk store. She was not there as she had fallen out of her chair twice in one day. So, I am not sure what is the problem. Hopefully, she will not catch Covid19. But, her face is "messed up" as her son told me. Never fear, I was not going inside.

Do you have an unusual face covering? Or, have you seen any?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar