The little black doo doo maker is named "Miss Sassie's Little Sister" and we call her Sister. She is nine weeks old and an AKC Toy Poodle. She should weight around five pounds when and if she ever grows up..Miss Sassie would just as soon see her gone right now. She ain't all that crazy about having another dawg around but she will get over it..or not...

The wind laid back enough for us to run the jug lines..pretty rough but I just trimmed the bow up and plowed on through it without taking on white water..when I can do that I don't mind the rough water. It is when I have to run the pump to keep afloat that I worry...we go 13 fish this afternoon that averaged around five per...nice mess of fish. My sister puts them up in quart bags for her freezer and she had eight full bags of fillets.

0 Yorumlar