Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thank You, from the bottom of my heart

Yesterday I tried to thank each of you for you kind expressions, thoughts and understanding, but I was just a mess and couldn’t keep doing it. I was crying and couldn’t see what I was typing.

I did what I always do when I am troubled, I cleaned. I cleaned especially in the dining room where Murphy’s bed was kept. Before, I hated to disturb him if he was sleeping during the day. He would be so proud of “his room” if he could see it now, it’s spic and span.

Then I went on a window cleaning spree. You say to make it rain you have to wash your car? That is so 90’s thinking. In this new era, the best way to make it rain is to clean the windows in your home. I can attest to that, but hey, the rain blew against clean windows.

Once again, I thank each and every one of you for being my friend at a time when friendship becomes a healer of the heart.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar