Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Resting WIP

I took a few days off to let Wraith of Talera rest and have been playing a lot of my video game Skyrim. It's such a wide open world and beckons one to explore. I think I've been playing too much, though, because I've started dreaming about it as of last night, and when I close my eyes I can see various kinds of screen images from the game. I think I'll take most of the day off Skyrim and get back to writing. In fact, ideas are occurring fast and furious but before I start anything new I'm going to give Wraith of Talera its final read through and send it on its merry way.

As I'm writing this, we have six baby coons in the back yard, with two different mommas. They come out early in the morning to graze around the yard for bird seed that has spilled out of the trays. Many birds flutter around in the trays and knock out seed. The doves scratch it out. When the coons first came they climbed up our poles and knocked the seed out themselves, and at one point completely dragged off one hanging feeder. We got Raccoon baffles and they didn't work. So we had to put two baffles back to back and that finally stopped them.

At any rate, the little ones are great fun to watch because they wrestle and play around all over the place. Sometimes 2, sometimes 3, sometimes all four of the one family. Lana is watching through binoculars and laughing uproariously at their antics. The young everywhere have energy. It's good to see someone does.
----
---

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar